Total Pageviews

Friday, 11 March 2011

Friday 11th January

Today is my day off. So what better way than to start this Blog.

I am so new to this that I really don't know what I am doing and those that know me will say 'What is new'

My passion is to tell people about Jesus and to see them come to know as their personal saviour and friend.
I am a pastor, so my second passion is to see people develop and grow. You only have to watch TV to see what a sorry state our Nation is in at the moment. And the Church, well, it is noticeable by its absence.

I hope that as I get more used to this I will be able to impart some teaching to those that need it most. Not a list of things to do or not to do but a reason to live lives worthy of the call of God.

Watch this space. Be patient with me and together we can go on a journey of discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment